Enjoy a different physical activity in the morning and afternoon EVERY DAY!
Try-it Summer Camp
PSA’s try-it summer camp will give participants the opportunity to try a new sport/activity every day! If you are looking for variety then this is the camp for you! Camp includes activities like track and field, seated yoga, wheelchair tennis and more! Not to mention a fun filled Friday kayaking out at Rundle Park! We have daily and per session prices available!
Register for 2 sessions and get a 3rd session FREE! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 3rd free session.
Who: Ages 8 and up
Time: August 8th - August 11th 9am-3pm
Location: For those coming for the week or the whole day, drop off and pick up at the Jerry Forbes centre (activities take place at various locations around Edmonton)
Cost: $30 per day, $15 per session
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions!
Tentative Schedule (exact times coming soon):
Tuesday August 8th:
- Morning: TBD
- Afternoon: Track and Field @ Rollie Mills Athletic Park 1:00pm-2:30pm
Wednesday August 9th:
- Morning: Pickleball @ Winnifred Stewart Association 10:00am - 11:30am
- Afternoon: Wheelchair Basketball @ Winnifred Stewart Association 1:00pm-2:00pm
Thursday August 10th:
- Morning: Seated Yoga @ Jerry Forbes Centre 9:30am-10:30am
- Afternoon: Wheelchair Floor Hockey @ Winnifred Stewart Association 12:30pm-2:30pm
Friday August 11th:
- Morning: Adapted Kayaking @ Rundle Park Paddling Centre 10:30am-12:30pm
- Afternoon: Wheelchair Tennis @ Rundle Park Tennis Courts 1:00pm-2:00pm
Thank you to Shaw Birdies for Kids presented by AltaLink for their support of this program! All program fees will be re-directed through Shaw Birdies for Kids presented by AltaLink.